The Original 13 Colonies
Directions - Select two of the thirteen original colonies to investigate found below. The questions you need to answer are under the colony chart. Use complete sentences for your answers. The answers to the questions can be found in the links that follow.
|Massachusetts||New Jersey||New Hampshire||Rhode Island|
2. What date was the colony founded?
3. What is the origin of the colonies name? (Where did the name come from?)
4. Why was the colony founded or begun?
5. What products were produced by the colony?
6. What were the major industries of the colony?
Social Studies for Kids
7. Five other important facts about your colony.
Beliefs in the Colonies
The Colonial Period
When you finish with your two colonies, go on to do another for extra credit.