I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Mecca prophet mosque five Ramadan book monotheism monotheism Muhammad Muslims Arabic pork fasting alcohol Quran faith share hajj Allah peace Mecca trade God Allah Muhammad synagogue Arabic Latin Jesus Torah
1. The name of God to Muslims
5. The prophet of Islam
7. Mecca was a center of __________during the time of Muhammad.
8. Muslims ___________ with the poor and less fortunate.
10. What is the most important holiday in Islam?
12. This is the belief in one God.
14. The people who practice Islam are called
16. Muslims do not eat __________
20. How many pillars of Islam are there?
21. A ___________ is a messenger of God.
23. The Qur'an was written in this lanaguage.
24. The most important person in Christianity
25. Muslims have _________ in one God and the Prophet Muhammad.
26. The languge of the Qur'an
27. The first pillar of Islam is the belief in
2. The language of the Bible
3. Where was Muhammad born?
4. What is the holy book of Islam called?
6. The name of God to Muslims
9. The place of worship in Judaism
11. What is a Muslim place of worship called?
12. He is the prophet of Islam
13. What belief do Muslims, Jews, and Christians all share?
15. What city do all Muslims want to go once in their lives?
17. The Arabic word for the pilgrimage to Mecca.
18. What Muslims do not drink.
19. Jews and Christians are people of the
20. Not eating for specific amount of time.
21. Islam means submission to God and
22. The holy book of Judaism
Want to make crossword puzzles?
Crossword Forge Live