I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
renaissance Renaissance classical patron Medici perspective Renaissance Man Italy Florence Leonardo Michelangelo printing press
2. A renaissance man; painter of the Mona Lisa and the Last Supper.
3. The invention that allowed literacy to spread in Europe. (two words)
6. The revival of art and literature in Europe in the 1500's.
7. A person with many talents or areas of knowledge. (two words)
8. Country where the Renaissance began.
9. The art and learning from the ancient Greeks and Romans.
10. Sculptor of David and painter of the Sistine Chapel.
11. Important Renaissance patrons of the arts
1. One of the most important and influential cities of the early Renaissance.
4. A technique that produces the appearance of three dimensions in works of art.
5. A person who gives financial or other support to another person.
6. Rebirth; a revival of or renewed interest in something.
Want to make crossword puzzles?
Crossword Forge Live