I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
playwright comedy tragedy Shakespeare amateur Romeo and Juliet feud sonnet vernacular Gutenberg Shakespeare anatomy cartography dissect
2. A Midsummer Night's Dream, Romeo and Juliet, and Hamlet were his most famous plays.
4. The science of making maps.
6. A play intended to make the audience laugh.
7. One of the more popular playwrights in England. He wrote comedies, tragedies, and history plays.
9. A person who engages in an activity without pay; nonprofessional.
10. A play with that shows human suffering and has an unhappy ending.
13. A tragedy written early in the career of playwright William Shakespeare about two young star-crossed lovers whose deaths ultimately unite their feuding families. (Three words)
14. The language or dialect spoken by the ordinary people in a particular country or region.
1. A long lasting conflict typically between two families or communities.
3. A person who writes plays.
5. The inventor of the printing press in Europe.
8. The study of the human body.
11. Carefully cut up a body in order to study its internal parts.
12. A poem of fourteen lines with ten syllables per line.
Want to make crossword puzzles?
Crossword Forge Live